chusss - The Visitor BLOG: Music Writing - Welcome

17 February 2013

Music Writing - Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog.

well, I was very hesitated to start writing this blog, specially about the main topic which is Music in general.

I was very unsure that I can offer something special or useful to anyone about music writing.
I know as a guitarist I might be an intermediate player, as a musician also I'm very limited and the internet is full of more advanced players and musicians. 

There are many famous websites that offer FREE tips and lessons, video tutorials...etc
Those lessons also might be conducted and presented by people who are graduated from famous music schools and decent institutions.

but in the end, I decided to write this blog and share all the posts simply because this is something that gives me pleasure.

with all the previous points in mind, don't expect to find info that you will never find else where.
so no need for judgements or high hopes. the only thing that I'm confident about is the method itself, the way things are presented and explained.

in this blog you will find tips and info that I gained through my personal experience.
I will try to keep it simple as much as I can, I will also add as much related media to my posts.

Enjoy.

chusss

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave us a comment to improve our blog